|Windows, Mac OS, Steam OS + Linux|
|2015 June 5|
|Single and multiplayer|
Tabletop Simulator is a ? in development by ? and to be published by ?.
Tabletop Simulator is the only simulator where you can let your aggression out by flipping the table! There are no rules to follow: just you, a physics sandbox, and your friends. Make your own games and play how YOU want!
Now with VR Support! Take your tabletop gaming to a whole new level in virtual reality with the HTC Vive! And what's more, both VR and non-VR players alike can play together in the same game room!
Create your own original games, import custom assets, set up complete RPG dungeons, manipulate the physics, create hinges & joints, and of course flip the table when you are losing the game. All with an easy to use system integrated with Steam Workshop. You can do anything you want in Tabletop Simulator. The possibilities are endless!
Tabletop Simulator has it all. The base game includes 15 classics like Chess, Poker, Jigsaw Puzzles, Dominoes, and Mahjong. Additionally, there are thousands of community created content on the Workshop. If you’re the tabletop gaming type, we include an RPG Kit which has tilesets & furniture, as well as animated figurines that you can set up and battle with your friends, with even more options in the Chest. There’s even an option for Game Masters so they can control the table!
If you’re into creativity and prototyping, you can easily create your own games by importing images onto custom boards & tables, create custom decks, import 3D models, create scripts, and much more. You can choose to upload your creations on the Steam Workshop or share them privately with your friends.
Everyone can play Tabletop Simulator! Play a classic board game with grandma, have poker night with the guys, or start your epic RPG adventure with your crew. Play almost any tabletop game you can think of! Being a multiplayer-focused game, up to 10 players can play at any given time.
Our downloadable content (DLCs) are different from other games, as we partner with developers and publishers to bring their games into Tabletop Simulator. Each DLC is custom created with high quality assets and special themes that match their games. And best of all, only the host needs to own the DLC for everyone at the table to play.
- Online sandbox with unlimited games to play how you want.
- Multiplayer physics with objects that collide and interact just how you would expect.
- Create your own mods easily with full Steam Workshop support and 3D model importing.
- Take games to the next level with Lua scripting support.
- Play just like you do in real life; pick up, rotate, shake, and throw any object.
- Up to 10 people can play together on the same table & talk on in-game voice chat.
- Team system with voice and text chat.
- Save & load individual objects and complete games.
- Hotseat mode allowing you to play locally on the same computer with your friends.
- Browse the internet, listen to music, and watch videos in multiplayer, in-game on a tablet.
- Perfect for RPGs - build your very own roleplaying dungeons with our modular tileset, RPG Kit, Multiple States and tablet (useful for character sheets).
- Great admin tools to enable or disable player permissions and to eliminate griefing in public games.
- 360° panoramic backgrounds that change the lighting and atmosphere.
- 18 included classic game modes with thousands of mods on the Workshop.
Tabletop Simulator Wiki is focused on creating the definitive guide to Tabletop Simulator. But while we make an effort to be complete, which may include game bugs and fixes for them, we are not an official game support channel.
Official game support channels can be found here: